Friday, May 23, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3104


HappyUP!!! - Giants
Why it happened - they play
Why it makes me happy - Timmy gutted out an off night for an opening win for the weekend

HappyUP!!! - drive/wedge 6
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - wasn't feeling well....had to black flag it after 9 holes....so it was tough going.  Glad I was able to at least put a couple of shots together back to back

HappyUP!!! - taking care
Why it happened - a little under the weather
Why it makes me happy - lots of water....wonderful half sandwich and great soup.....all good!

HappyUP!!! - great news from Pischy
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - kind of lost touch with this person over the years. He got some great news today regarding a SEVERE medical sitch he has been battling.  Very thankful for that!

JJ

Great sandwich and soup
Being able to finish 9
Lots of water
Drive/wedge 6
Giants open up with a win against the Twins
Timmy guts it out on a TOUGH night

No comments: