Saturday, May 03, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3084


HappyUP!!! - Kentucky Derby
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - Love all the tradition....and the event.......just LOVE the California Chrome story

HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened - strong partner
Why it makes me happy - horrible day on the links for me....glad to get out without a scratch

HappyUP!!! - kind dice
Why it happened - part of post game hi jinx
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have to buy the refreshments.....and.....there were some very interesting rolls that came up to avoid that

JJ

4 iron/wedge 1....chip 2...drive/3 wood/pitch 4...8 iron 5...chip 6....drive/3 wood 7...bunker shot 8...drive/5 iron 9...drive/hybrid/putt 10....drive/8 iron 11...5 iron 12...hybrid 14....pitch/putt 17...drive/chutt 18
Getting away with even on a horrible day
Dice cup was kind
Kentucky Derby

No comments: