Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3094


HappyUP!!! - Anthony speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - this dude is awesome....and he got to re-live his awesomeness and inspire us all by telling his tale of a WONDERFUL story about how $35 of swimsuits made a big difference

HappyUP!!! - the goats
Why it happened - Roseville does that
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE the fact our city hires those big rodents to take care of our weeds. Fun!!!

HappyUP!!! - running into Lynn
Why it happened - Toastmasters and PCAR
Why it makes me happy - we have been conversing....and can help each other out in our endeavors. Great chance encounter

HappyUP!!! - good bloodwork
Why it happened - weight loss
Why it makes me happy - glad nothing wrong in the blood of this precious pooch


No comments: