Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3095


HappyUP!!! - Mark's presentation
Why it happened _ Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - he left the standard powerpoint at home....and brought his message home. What a great job

HappyUP!!! - drive on 15
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I knew I hit it pretty good...but THAT good...DANG...I'm thinking I may have hit a sprinkler head because that baby was DEEEEEEP!!!!

HappyUP!!! - surviving the heat
Why it happened - water
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't ready for the sudden heat wave. Just glad I hydrated!

JJ

Watering and weeding done early
Jerry speech
Mark's presentation
Birdie on 6.....pitch 8.....wedge/par 10....pitch/near birdie 11....drive/8 iron 13....4 iron/wedge/chutt 14...drive 16 HUGE....
Small loss on tough day
Surviving the heat

No comments: