Sunday, October 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2785


HappyUP!!! - Big W against the bro today
Why it happened - my partner...Vitamin K
Why it makes me happy - always love golfing with the bro...especially getting into his wallet

HappyUP!! - GREAT baseball game
Why it happened - it's the playoff
Why it makes me happy - didn't see that outcome coming

HappyUP!!! - lining up a job
Why it happened - interesting idea
Why it makes me happy - I'll be on it tomorrow!

JJ
Learning how to make beef jerky
Par on 2....wedge 4...drive/wedge/putt6....hybrid 8...drive/8 iron 9....recovery shot/hybrid 10....6 iron/putt 12...drive 13...4 iron/9 iron/putt 14....good break/putt 15....pitch/putt 17....3 wood/wedge/putt/par 18
Vitamin K for Kelsey

Splendid weather
Getting a big W against the bro today...kinda evened out the weekend
Great baseball game...didn't see that coming
"Job" lined up

No comments: