Tuesday, October 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2781

Just had this one drift across my desk...priceless!


HappyUP!!! - best evaluator
Why it happened - I guess I did a good job
Why it makes me happy - great speech I had to work on...most would leave it at that...and would be right to do so.....BUT...I found something that the speaker really appreciated for some feedback

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - that sumptin sumptin I talked about yesterday
Why it makes me happy - wasn't my best round....but it was only one off

HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - I clubbed up
Why it makes me happy - there is not a bigger thrill....than when you hit one on a par 3...and it "has a chance"....this one ended up about 18 inches

JJ

Best evaluator
3 speeches
Figgerred out a little sumptin sumpin
Drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 1...drive/5 iron 2...drive/putt/bullet 3...drive/4 iron/wedge 4...bunker shot 5....drive/putt/BIRDIE 6...drive/bunker shot/SANDIE 7...pitch 8...drive/putt/BIRDIE 9...hybrid/6 iron 10...putt 11...pitch/putt 12...drive/8 iron/putt 13...4 iron/9 iron 14...drive/wedge/putt 16...5 iron/NEAR ACE/Tap in double greenie birdie 17...drive/hybrid/wedge 17
Great weather
Picking up some change
Winter rules

No comments: