Tuesday, October 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2773


HappyUP!!! - Orange Chicker
Why it happened - TraderJoes
Why it makes me happy - every time that darn place hits it out of the park with a product, it makes me smile.  Apparently, it is their best selling entree.....but I have never had it!

HappyUP!!! - golf lesson
Why it happened - my pro found some time
Why it makes me happy - the game took a serious turn for the worse over the weekend....at a time where I could ill afford.  We are on the right track....back again tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - Speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - a lot of creativity today. So glad the member was able to put this presentation together and bail us out

JJ

Toastmasters
Golf lesson
Getting things done
Good weather
Great Orange Chicken

No comments: