Sunday, January 22, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1816

HappyUP!!! - great game
Why it happened - football gets played
Why it makes me happy - no, the outcome was not as hoped.........but a GREAT time was had watching the game......lots of excitement. An athletic event was being played at highest level...with every player laying it out there to their utmost. Awesome

HappyUP!!! - fantasy golf
Why it happened - I won this week
Why it makes me happy - it is very economically advantageous to get a win. This one did not seem likely. I came from behind on the final round.

HappyUP!!! - morning business
Why it happened - leftover from Sat Night fun
Why it makes me happy - there was just SO MUCH happiness that occurred Sat night. Picking up the easy remnants......just made me smile. Great times!

No comments: