Wednesday, January 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1798



HappyUP!!! - Potatoes O'Brien....homemade spuds
Why it happened - made them a million times
Why it makes me happy - I have a potatoe peeler..... DeliciousUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - Wed Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - the first week back in a new year can be a little off....today was ANYTHING but...3 great speeches....superb evaluations....so proud to be part of this groups journey

HappyUP!!! - paperwork
Why it happened - I have responsibility
Why it makes me happy - I don't get paid to operate in the background.....and people don't know all I do...but I do...and that is all that matters

HappyUP!!! - leaves-be-gone
Why it happened - my city
Why it makes me happy - another leaf season has come and gone. Maybe one more "light rake" for the stragglers. I'm just happy that I raked the other day when I didn't feel like it.....as the big scooper made a surprise visit today

No comments: