Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1803

HappyUP!!! - helping out
Why it happened - I often do
Why it makes me happy - the driver's license is the way I serve others

HappyUP!!! - something personal
Why it happened - comfortable
Why it makes me happy - can't share this one....can only make reference to it...but can only say that it was a nice arrow delivered to my heart. I was surprised it was shared.

HappyUP!!! - car washing
Why it happened - nice day...no rain in sight
Why it makes me happy - I got two out of the three done today....I'll knock the third one off tomorrow. Some people are anal about their car's look...and that's OK...I guess. I try not to obsess about external things. At same time, I don't like to be slobbish either. Definitely got some winter grime off the wheels today

HappyUP!!! - nice evening
Why it happened - sometimes planned....sometimes not
Why it makes me happy - the serendipity of the afternoon blending into the evening....into dinner....into relaxing...... was stupendous. What a wonderful day this turned out to be.




No comments: