Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1805


HappyUP!! - "it's gonna be a great day" text
Why it happened - my peeps were in a good mood
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to start a day with optimism

HappyUP!!! - 1 year celebration
Why it happened - our president was ON this
Why it makes me happy - this is not something I would plan....though I was part of the helping crew to put it together......what a great vision our leader had......a TREMENDOUS event! What a success!!

HappyUP!!! - using the license
Why it happened - favors need be done
Why it makes me happy - I like to help out.....glad I got this one done for someone today

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - a decent shot...and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - this little deal put me right back "in the hunt" today....desperately needed....at just the right moment.

JollyJottings

1 year celebration
Being honored
Gorgeous weather
Running an errand
punch on 6.....hybrid 8....punch 9.....birdie 10.....chip 11....wedge 13....putt 14.....6 iron 15.....punch/chip 16......6 iron 17.....drive 18

No comments: