Friday, January 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1807


HappyUP!!! - our weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - well...there is a part of me that does not make me happy...we need the rain. Short of that...we might as well enjoy resort type weather in January

------nope.....40 years of golfing....and still no ace. I've seen a bunch of them.....even one that skipped off a pond....maybe someday

HappyUP!!! - ball in the air
Why it happened - I hit a beautiful shot
Why it makes me happy - HOPE....is a beautiful thing....this one had some hope to it....IF I was ever going to make a hole in one...this is the type of shot I would want it to be.


HappyUP!!! - Friday the 13th
Why it happened - calendar
Why it makes me happy - yeah...bad things can happen on this day.....I don't buy into it...they can happen any day. We have THREE of those coming up this year. If I was one to worry about that.....I would be shaking in my boots. GLAD I don't care about that jibberish

No comments: