Sunday, August 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1280

HappyUP!!! - Homemade flan
Why it happened - one of my friends went and got some ramekins
Why it makes me happy - I'll be having some GREAT flan in the near future! Something to look forward to.

HappyUP!!! - friend having my back
Why it happened - sometimes situations happen
Why it makes me happy - good to know that, even though you may not see an old buddy that often, they still shoot it straight to others.


HappyUP!!! - driver/wedge on 1
Why it happened - I have been playing golf for awhile
Why it makes me happy - early tee time...running late...no time to hit balls....recipe for disaster. Started out the first couple of holes striping it....not my M.O. under those conditions.

JollyJottings

Friend having my back
Drive n Wedge on 1
Drive n 6 iron on 2
Bunker shot and 9 iron on 3
Wedge on 6
7 iron on 7
5 iron on 8
7 iron on 10
Drive on 11
5 iron on 12
Up n Down on 18
Mowing
Information from a friend

No comments: