Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1304


HappyUP!!! - up and downs on 10 and 12
Why it happened - I can do that
Why it makes me happy - the real joy of golf is in turning 3 shots into 2.....those should
have been 3 shots in both instances today

HappyUP!!! - grilling
Why it happened - I had some great stuff
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had a flat iron steak all year..........toss in a couple of cobs of corn thrown into foil on the grill.........nothing better when you are hungry

HappyUP!!! - classes
Why it happened - I signed up
Why it makes me happy - I love the segment that we just went through in. Absolutely awesome information........very useful.

JollyJottings

Wedge on 3....9 iron on 5....up and down 12....9 iron 14....putt on 15....8 iron 17
Flat iron steak and BBQ corn
Great friends
Putting some perk in someone's day
Futon
Finding Alternative training
Positive Psychology Class


No comments: