Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1296


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather for sightseeing
Why it happened - got lucky
Why it makes me happy - caught the destination spot on a perfect day. It can be a bit
finnicky here

HappyUP!!! - fabulous show
Why it happened - went and saw Wicked
Why it makes me happy - the actresses who played the leads previously played the same roles on Broadway....need I say more? They were outstanding as was the storyline of the play. If you grew up with the Wizard of Oz, you would HAVE to love this show.

HappyUP!!! - tremendous dinner
Why it happened - chose a great place
Why it makes me happy - if you are ever in SF, make your way to House
Don't ask me why....just go.

JollyJottings

Getting speech together
New member
Another member speech
Watching new Toastmaster excell at running the meeting
Getting packed and out of time on schedule

Easy Cab Rides
Wicked

No comments: