Monday, August 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1295


HappyUP!!! - Securing dinner reservations
Why it happened - I have an upcoming trip
Why it makes me happy - I was able to get a reservation....right when I wanted it...at my favorite restaraunt in this town

HappyUP!!! - good day for stocks
Why it happened - who really knows
Why it makes me happy - the Dow was down slightly today....but the portfolio I manage was up. Yes, there are days when the opposite occurs...and I get a momentary, "darn it!" washing over me. Yet, when it works in reverse.....time to give a much longer celebration.

HappyUP!!! - seeing a friend off
Why it happened - we play golf
Why it makes me happy - J heads back out today to play the Canadian Tour. He has a couple of big weeks in front of him. He played well today....and last time we played....hopefully, he'll do some big things in the next two weeks.

JollyJottings

Good day for stocks
Nice wedge into 3....7 iron into 7....pitch into 8...drive/hybrid/chutt on 10...up and down 11...5 iron on 12....8 iron on 17
Securing dinner reservations
Helpful concierge
Watching J play and sending him off
Great lazy morning

No comments: