Monday, August 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1302


HappyUP!!! - saving the jacket
Why it happened - I took it to the cleaners
Why it makes me happy - the owner, Cindy, is a dear friend. I thought I was just tigthening buttons on the purple jacket. When we looked closer, it looked like moths had intervened. She talked about donating it....I said think harder. She will clean it and send to the reweaver.

HappyUP!!! - hybride to 11
Why it happened - I went to bread and butter
Why it makes me happy - I had hit drive into the pond. I was lying 2 200 yards away on this difficult par 4 with a pesky green. I decided to hit "the hooker".....and it finished 5 feet away from a difficult pin position which put me in good shape to make the par. YES, I made the putt.

HappyUP!!! - reflection exercise
Why it happened - I am taking a class
Why it makes me happy - this week's assignment forced us to go back through all of our notes. It was something I had planned to do....am going to do again...to cultivate "the gems." Very enriching.

HappyUP!!! - helping my friend
Why it happened - there was a lost item
Why it makes me happy - I was in the neighborhood.....I became the search party...found the important item...problem solved...good deed for the day completed.

JollyJottings

Getting assignment done
Watering
Tee time formed
Finding a lost key
5 iron on 4.....putt on 5...8 iron on 7....wedge on 10
Hybrid on 11
Up and down on 18

No comments: