Monday, August 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1281


HappyUP!!! - swamp cooler repairman
Why it happened - I took my chances
Why it makes me happy - OK...this is really stupid. I live in an old house...I bought it from my parents...they lived here for 30 yrs give or take...in Roseville...with no central air upstairs. They always bragged about how the swamp cooler bailed them out. Since I have been here, it hasn't been a swamp cooler because the pump didn't work right. It's not THAT hard to fix....but I wasn't sure that was the problem. I didn't call someone to fix it because I HATE getting ripped off. The guy I called today was GREAT!!! He does HVAC as well...and I will refer him to TONS of people. AND.....I will be living much more comfortably. Yeah.....there were some personal Nutster issues around this deal. Conquered!!!...on to the TV project!!!

HappyUP!!! - trimming the bushes
Why it happened - procrastination class
Why it makes me happy - I hate trimming the lemon bush...it usually wins!!! I only got one small nick today....and it spurred me to do some pruning of the more friendly bushes. Hmmmm...looks like I am trying to get everything right to do some nesting!

HappyUP!!! - quesidillia breakfast
Why it happened - I had the materials
Why it makes me happy - I have not had a queso in forever. I put a few garden treats in there...onions, peppers, toms.....along with the cheese. Good stuff!

JollyJottings

Bushes trimmed
Swamp cooler repairman
Quesidilla breakfast


No comments: