Friday, August 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1292


HappyUP!!! - great weather
Why it happened - it's weather...weather happens
Why it makes me happy - there I was....out on the golf course....8 a.m. tee time....in AUGUST.... here in the Sacramento area.....and it was just stunningly perfect. The breeze wasn't too much but it was enough to evaporate any perspiration that my have thought of surfacing.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 12
Why it happened - I hit it on a string
Why it makes me happy - we were all doing a little breath holding on this one. It was just a touch left of the pin, it came down, hit the green, and curled to right......."look out...this one's in!!!".....JUST MISSED....it may have even given that hole a little kiss going by. My "perfect" record for never making a hole-in-one stays intact!

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 17
Why it happened - I was hitting it pretty good
Why it makes me happy - I had just made a bad mistake on 16 by three putting. I opened the door for my adversaries. Well, once this 7 iron was faded to within 8 feet and that putt was made for a birdie, the door slammed shut.......probably just as the opponents were sticking their fingers in there! WHAP!!!

HappyUP!!! - birthday banter
Why it happened - it was my golfing buddy's birthday
Why it makes me happy - it was amazing how much crap our foursome could give to the
birthday boy.......all via e-mail.

JollyJottings

Wedge to one
6 iron to 2
Wedge to 3
Hybrid on 5
Putt on 8
Chip on 9.....9 iron on 10....two putt on 11...6 iron on 12...putt on 13 and 14...pitch on 15...6 iron on 16...7 iron/putt on 17...chutt on 18
Great weather
Great foursome
Funny texts/e-mails regarding friend's birthday

No comments: