Thursday, August 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1305


HappyUP!!! - training
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - they scheduled one at noon time right in my home town. I got re-certified in a jiffy!

HappyUP!!! - doing a couple of favors
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I enjoy helping out....and, though not expected, the benefits of doing favors can be substantial

HappyUP!!! - a cool day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - OK...I'll go on record. I don't mind an occasional 100 degree day...I just don't like them in a string. This summer has been glorious. We did get 107 yesterday and 100+ the day before that. It was nice to jump back down into the mid-90's. The breeze came up tonight. I love our climate.



HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters training
Cooler day
Doing a favor
Pizza
Fantasy Golf
Grilling
Time


No comments: