Monday, August 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1288


HappyUP!!! - Positive Psychology lecture
Why it happened - I am taking a summer long class
Why it makes me happy - today, we went over in great detail about the closest thing to a "magic bullet/pill" that has been researched and proven to be effective in promoting superior mental (as well as physical) health. It's free...no prescription needed......yep....you guessed it....exercise.

HappyUP!!! - lego lesson
Why it happened - my little buddy showed me
Why it makes me happy - I had a lot of Legos back in my youth......wasn't totally oblivious to what is happening in the Lego-world these days....but got a big, fun education about it today from an expert.

HappyUP!!! - getting a lot done in a hurry
Why it happened - I got focused
Why it makes me happy - it was amazing what I got done in 2 hrs today....and, for the most part, it was actually done right!

HappyUP!!! - doing a favor
Why it happened - my friend was in a pinch
Why it makes me happy - I am very blessed to be in a position to have the gift of time to take care of things like this. While I don't necessarily need the reminder, it is good to get a dose of self-awareness about this now and then

JollyJottings

Positive Psychology lecture
Getting a lego lesson
Wrestling
Getting some stuff done in a hurry
Weather

No comments: