Thursday, August 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1291


HappyUP!!! - playing some chess
Why it happened - I found an opponent
Why it makes me happy - I taught my little buddy how to play...hadn't played myself in years...he was surprisingly challenging

HappyUP!!! - touring my mechanic's garage
Why it happened - I needed to take my car in
Why it makes me happy- I'm not a car fanatic...but I love seeing the selection that is always in my mechanics garage. Nice machinery

HappyUP!!! - winning the slugbug contest
Why it happened - had a slugbugger in my passenger seat
Why it makes me happy - just silly fun

JollyJottings

The PGA Major Championship
Getting a ride back from my mechanics
Winning a slugbug contest....and losing the next one
Tour of my mechanics garage
Playing some chess with a new adversary
Chat with my GF

No comments: