Friday, August 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1285

HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on 9
Why it happened - I had a putt I liked
Why it makes me happy - my adversary had just drained a 30 foot putt...on the critical 9th hole...for birdie. Yeah....basically I was screwed and going to drop some cash after THAT unexpected occurrence. I got my downhill 20+ footer with about a foot of break going on line....booyah! While I was hoping it would win me $20, it saved me all of that....you know what good old Ben Franklin would say, "penny saved...penny earned."

HappyUP!!! - my on line course
Why it happened - I took the class
Why it makes me happy - picked up a great piece of learning and a new psych model regarding the PRP Process (I am sure it will be a posting later).

HappyUP!!! - taking the pooch out
Why it happened - unexpected company
Why it makes me happy - my gf had a change in plans thrown in her lap...yet the pooch still needed to be walked....and I was happy to do it. Pooch...girlfriend...my...we all win on this deal.

JollyJottings

Birdie putt on 9
Wedge / birdie on 3
Putts on 13 and 16
Taking the pooch for a walk

No comments: