Saturday, August 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1307


HappyUP!!! - note from "mom"
Why it happened - she is unbelievably thoughtful
Why it makes me happy - "mom" was widowed just last week. I was amazed to get a card thanking me for attending and speaking at "dad's" service. Very humbling...she is a very graceful lady

HappyUP!!! - string change
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - I'm back in the electric business. My baby always sounds good with fresh strings.

HappyUP!!! - figuring out an on-line guitar course
Why it happened - I actually did some attention span
Why it makes me happy - for the first time, the scale all over the neck is starting to make some sense. I like the approach the on-line tool uses.

HappyUP!!! - a nice chat
Why it happened - it needed to
Why it makes me happy - thoughts and communication exchanged with a VIP of mine...always a good thing.

JollyJottings

Phenomenal weather
Note from "mom"
String change
A nice chat

No comments: