Saturday, July 31, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1279

HappyUP!!! - offloading concert tickets
Why it happened - lots of phone calls
Why it makes me happy - I knew I couldn't make the show...thought I had peeps that would take tickets...wrong. I scrambled....and, with 30 minutes till showtime...found a local couple that were looking for something to do...enjoy music...and had a great time.

HappyUP!!! - winning my match
Why it happened - I played OK
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't won a match in team play for awhile....nice to know that I could.

HappyUP!!! - bunker play
Why it happened - great sand
Why it makes me happy - there is something about getting "up and down" from the greenside bunker that makes you feel good. I did it 3 out of 4 times today...sweet!

JollyJottings

Winning my match
Great bunker play
Agility training
Great night with my GF
Offloading tickets

No comments: