Saturday, August 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1286


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day under the trees
Why it happened - a friend's band was playing
Why it makes me happy - I never would have tripped over to this wnery unless my girlfriend didn't know a bandmember's wife. It was a perfect day to just hang out in the Amador wine country...no driving...just enjoying.

HappyUP!!! - great food
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - the winery didn't scrimp on the catering

HappyUP!!! - gal on stage
Why it happened - she may have been "overserved"
Why it makes me happy - it probably isn't funny to her today.....but it was VERY funny to us. No, I won't describe what it was she did when she lost her balance. All I can say is that it was quite a site!

JollyJottings

Trip to the Amador wine country
Gorgeous day under the trees
Outdoor concert
Some good car time
Great food
"Have we had any of the port"

No comments: