Friday, August 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1299



HappyUP!!! - Memorial Service
Why it happened - my adopted father passed
Why it makes me happy - it was a very nice ceremony. No, it wasn't a happy occasion....but I was happy the service was so nice

HappyUP!!! - Hanging out with the family
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - what do we do as we grieve?....we eat...drink...and have a good time. It was a gorgeous afternoon to sit around and celebrate.

HappyUP!!! - grilling for the masses
Why it happened - a friend needed help
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to be of service and help out on a very special occasion for some other friends.

JollyJottings

Memorial service
Thinking of a few words
The pictures
The military remembrance
Hanging out back at the family's house

No comments: