Thursday, August 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1298


HappyUP!!! - solid round of golf
Why it happened - hit a few nice shots
Why it makes me happy - after the previous round I played, it was good to follow it up with a solid effort

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 16
Why it happened - I have a few skills
Why it makes me happy - when I left this shot hanging on the lip, it put the pressure of the world on my opponent.....a gamechanger.....I love it when it looks like the odds are against you but then you turn them around...BAM!!!....just like that

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 18
Why it happened - I hit the perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - my opponent had upped the wagers to recoup his losses. It sure looked like he was going to beat me on this hole and cash in....until I hit a delicate little pitch shot to within 2 feet of the hole!

HappyUP!!! - seeing my adopted mother and my best friend
Why it happened - my adopted father passed away on Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing to be happy about regarding the circumstance....but everything to be happy about because I have the opportunity to be there for them....now....and in the days to come.

JollyJottings

Solid round of golf
Up and down on 18...incredible par on 4...birdie on 9...chutt on 12...bunker shot on 16...hybrid/chutt on 17
Getting back to "up" on my golfing partner
Seeing my best friend and adopted mother
Going to the viewing

No comments: