Sunday, August 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1308


HappyUP!!! - rain in August
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - we just were blowing through 100 degrees.....107....a few days ago. This morning, I wake up to rain that makes me think I may be in Monterey. Freakey. I like weather like that. Cool and crisp...everything smells nice....not what summer is known for

HappyUP!!! - out on the bike
Why it happened - needed some exercise
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get the heart rate up and take advantage of the above.

HappyUP!!! - finding a new bike trail
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I didn't know that I could get to Rocklin any other way than take some pretty dangerous (OK...suicidal) streets. I had heard about this other route but I had never been on it. Oh My God!....the head of the trail is only a mile from my house and it takes me right by the creek...all the way into a great part of Rocklin

HappyUP!!! - smacking some spuds
Why it happened - I had taken a few days off
Why it makes me happy - I did some good work out there today......at peace.....haven't been doing enough practicing...too much playing.

JollyJottings

Rain in August
Out on the bike
Finding new bike trail

No comments: