Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1297


HappyUP!!! - great discount on my room
Why it happened - they messed up the reservation
Why it makes me happy - the hotel made a mistake.....and they owned up to it....which bought my dinner and cab rides

HappyUP!!! - driving across the Golden Gate
Why it happened - headed over to Marin
Why it makes me happy - doesn't matter how many times you have done it, who doesn't love tripping over that big red/orange bridge?

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - ya gotta eat
Why it makes me happy - nice Italian restaraunt.....overlooking the water...gorgeous day...great food

HappyUP!!! -Seeing Wayne
Why it happened - we were in his town
Why it makes me happy - Wayne used to help me back when I was working....I wasn't sure he would recognize me when I stepped into his shop. It was great to see he was doing well and looking good.



No comments: