Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1158


HappyUP!!! - security guard at club
Why it happened - I go to the club
Why it makes me happy - I could probably put this one in any day. This guard is so animated...knows me by name... always has a big smile....and waves me right through. It's a small one...but it's always a highlight.

HappyUP!!! - flop shot on 17
Why it happened - I had knocked it over the green
Why it makes me happy - I was desperate to get a tie. My opponent was in close for a birdie. I had striped a 9 iron over the green. It was a very unlikely up and down.....got it done....and brought home a small payment

HappyUP!!! - golfing early...and fast
Why it happened - we went at 7:30
Why it makes me happy - our club has gone public so we get more play. We flew around this morning. It left plenty of time to do other things today.

JollyJottings

Security guard
Winning a dribble of cash
Friend eating it up at Canadian Q-school
Hybrid into 4
Wedge on 6
8 iron on 10
Wedge into 13
Flop shot on 17
Drive on 18

No comments: