Saturday, March 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1134


HappyUP!!! - email from ex-employee
Why it happened - my buddy is thinking about a career change
Why it makes me happy - my buddy looks to me for insight...wisdom......sacred ground.....
I am so honored

HappyUP!!! - kick in birdie on 1
Why it happened - I hit a lovely 9 iron
Why it makes me happy - even though the tight ass bastards I play with didn't give me the putt (as they should have), it's always cool to start the day one under

HappyUP!!! - winning the dough at end of day
Why it happened - one of my competitors threw up on himself on 18
Why it makes me happy - he was kicking my butt late in the game....after I had kicked his earlier.....I deserved to benefit from his 18th hole meltdown. He was outplayed today....and needed to pay!

HappyUP!!! - phone call from a buddy
Why it happened - my bud picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like an in depth phone chat?

JollyJottings

E-mail from a former employee
Being able to help a buddy out
Seeing a friend
Birdie on one
Nice chip on 6
Great hybrid on 8
Busted 9 iron...and recovery on 9
Nice wedge on 10
Hybrid on 11
Great pitch on 15
Winning the dough at end of day

No comments: