Friday, March 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1153


HappyUP!!! - till and manure
Why it happened - I took a day off from golf
Why it makes me happy - got the weeds plowed under.....smelled the lovely aroma of fresh spring dirt.....and got the manure down in time for the spring rain coming in next week. Perfect timing....be "all in" including tomatoes before the usual April 15 this year.

HappyUP!!! - playin some blues
Why it happened - I caught a cool on-line lesson
Why it makes me happy - I'll never be a great player...but it is amazing when I go on-line and see a snippet of "how those guitarists do that" and realize, "crap....that's not that tough." I had a nice little tastey wail goin on.

HappyUP!!! - great news from a friend
Why it happened - I have friends...and great things happen in friend's lives
Why it makes me happy - my friend got news today that was over the top. A long time project
coming to fruition...and a lot of happiness

JollyJottings

Great news from a friend
Chatting with a buddy
Tilling it up...manuring it up
Getting out to spank a few balls

No comments: