Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1144


HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I actually did some meal planning
Why it makes me happy - I havent BBQ'd up some snapper in forever........on a most gorgeous evening.....a little asparagus on the side....that, my friends, is living!

HappyUP!!! - par putt on 14
Why it happened - I stroked a great one
Why it makes me happy - 14 is a tough hole. I knocked my drive into the hazard by about 2 feet. I still managed to drain a tough 20 footer to save par....and dismay my opponents....to their dismay. Their dismay is my HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - mentoring our speech champion
Why it happened - he is nervous
Why it makes me happy - he is looking for me to guidance...because I have been there. It is a sacred honor to be able to mentor another person in any venue. He is going to do great...and I am glad I have a small hand in the process.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my old, long lost friend
Why it happened - we are golfing tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - we set up brekko beforehand....nothing better than to look forward to meeting with a long, lost buddy. Jazzed about this.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Claritin
St Patty's Day
Mentoring our speech champion
Par putt on 14
3 under on last 3 holes of front 9
Great communications with a special friend
Setting up brekko with long lost buddy

No comments: