Thursday, March 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1152


HappyUP!!! - hearing from the Dominator
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - Dom is getting big in the ukeulele world and is a long time friend. He had a bit of thumb surgery awhile back. It was good to hear that he is recovering....and wailing on it.

HappyUP!!! - making some plans
Why it happened - events are coming available
Why it makes me happy - good times to look forward to in the near future

HappyUP!!! - playing 18 well...twice
Why it happened - good drives
Why it makes me happy - this hole had been giving me fits due to poor driving and the hole bending the wrong way for me. Now, I am getting the driver where it needs to be....and is making me a bit more competitive when I need to be most.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 5 second time through
Why it happened - a couple of great shots
Why it makes me happy - we may have had a little tale wind but it's not often I get a pitching wedge into this long par four.....and then nail it to within 1o feet



JollyJottings

Playing 18 well...twice
Birdie on hole 23
Ed the golf club repair guy
Call from the Dominator
Making some plans

No comments: