Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1157



HappyUP!!! - restroom ad
Why it happened - I was grabbing some coffee
Why it makes me happy - I dunno....there was just something about this that made me laugh. Sure, I know it is possible (likely?) to find dirty bathrooms....it just doesn't seem like something you would prominently advertise....who knows...maybe they are niche marketing to the incontent?

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to get a speech done this morning....delivered a good one....and got smoked by one of the newer members giving a better one!

HappyUP!!! - dues collection
Why it happened - I'm treasurer
Why it makes me happy - got a long way to getting this semi-annual project done at today's meeting. The members were great at remembering to bring their checks

HappyUP!!! - quick visit from a friend
Why it happened - my friend was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - took a day off from "the office" (aka: golf course)....doing a few things around the house...kind of just kicking it....great to get to chat for a bit.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Dues Collection
My Speech
Buddy stopping by
After meeting
Stock Market

No comments: