Monday, March 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1129



HappyUP!!! - back to the old driver
Why it happened - a tip from our golf pro
Why it makes me happy - I played with our pro on Sunday. He said, "you need to get rid of that overlength shaft...it's stopping you from driving through the ball." He was right....while I wasn't "dialed in" today, it was the first time I felt I could "get after" the driver swing in awhile. If you don't "get after" it, you are swinging defensively...no bueno.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 5
Why it happened - great hybrid...and a great chutt
Why it makes me happy - 5 is one of our tougher holes. I had pulled the drive a bit which left me down near the hazard and a bit farther from the hole than I wanted to be. BOOM! I got all over that hybrid...ran the ball just off the back edge of the green......then hit a perfect chutt with that same hybrid for the 3. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - unexpected brekko
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - nothing like breaking bread with a good friend...all at the spur of the moment. Great pancakes

JollyJottings

Top down on way to course...in March
Bob-O joining us
Going back to old driver
Birdie on 5
3 wood on 6
2 putt on 7
IM'ing with a buddy this morning
Unexpected brekko invitation

No comments: