Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1150



HappyUP!!! - my buddy's ball being playable
Why it happened - he got a break
Why it makes me happy - even though his ball SHOULD have gone all the way into the pond....and almost assure me a win....it was worth the risk of losing to watch him de-shoe and hit a marvelous shot out of the muck.

HappyUP!!! - a present
Why it happened - I have people around me that are very thoughtful
Why it makes me happy - my friend knows a bit about me....knows I have had a bit of stress as of late.....and dropped off a perfect little item. It's nice to have people thinking so nicely of you.

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 18 the second time around
Why it happened - I hit an INSANE chutt
Why it makes me happy - our 18th green is like Disneyland. It's go three different levels.....and I was 60 feet having to go through them all. The last part is straight downhill. I would have thought it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to get this shot close. Somehow, I hit it....and it crept up the first hill and wandered over to the left.....then it crested and as it headed down the other side of the mountain....it gently wandered to the right.....before it then made another turn to the left and NEARLY went in. If it had taken me three shots to get that down instead of two...........it would have cost me a pile of dough.

No comments: