Saturday, March 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1140


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - we went from rain to full on golf weather in a .....BAM! Drove home with the top down.......love Nor Cal

HappyUP!!! - dropping a couple of putts
Why it happened - I can roll it
Why it makes me happy - the putter has started to betray me a bit.....a couple of times today, it stood up and got the ball in the hole.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron cut into 16
Why it happened - I hit it like I drew it up
Why it makes me happy - when you hit a shot....with a strong wind blowing...on a hole that has been giving me trouble.....and that shot is exactly how you had it planned....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - friends
Why it happened - great contacts today
Why it makes me happy - e-mails....texts....visits....a day rich with my friends.

JollyJottings

E-mail from a former co-worker
Putt on 5
Feeling better
Gorgeous afternoon
6 iron on 16

No comments: