Wednesday, March 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1131


HappyUP!!! - free food
Why it happened - our club had a membership meeting
Why it makes me happy - hey....that was a delicious dinner.....on the house...c'mon...admit it.... who doesn't like a free meal when it's that good.

HappyUP!!! - giving someone a smile
Why it happened - I had a thought
Why it makes me happy - the cost of a can of tennis balls........to generate a smile? C'mon....that cost:benefit analysis doesn't even have to be calculated

HappyUP!!! - scoring a donation
Why it happened - I said, "you do, I'll do"
Why it makes me happy - a buddy of mine is doing a fundraiser for a shelter for battered women. I was happy that my golf club donated a foursome if I did the same....and thankful to be in the position where I could do that.

HappyUP!!! - e-mails with my buddy
Why it happened - we had things to chat about
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like great communication with a bestest friend?

JollyJottings


Cabbage Soup
New Amp
Making someone's day
Scoring a donation
New tennis balls
IMing with my bro
Reliving last night's concert
Coffee
Running into LM

Just be yourself, everyone else is already taken.


No comments: