Monday, March 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1156


HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies on the "bonus 9"
Why it happened - a solid 6 iron and some tastey wedges
Why it makes me happy - we got done with 18. The back 9 was open. I hadn't played that well but agreed to a bonus 9 holes with my buddy. I started it with a double bogey....he birdied. I was three shots down after ONE hole. This didn't look good....that turned around in a hurry with 3 birdies on the last 8 holes

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I hit a big drive and a great wedge
Why it makes me happy - want to save yourself some cash....make some cash....come play golf with us and birdie the 9th or, particularly, the 18th hole. That should do it. One reason it makes me happy is that, when I was struggling with my driver going right, this dogleg left was eating me up and leaving me in a bad situation against my opponents.

HappyUP!!! - putting my truck to good use
Why it happened - my friend needed a truck
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad to be in a position to help out my friends when they need it.

JollyJottings

3 birdies on bonus 9
Birdie on the final hole
Rain
Putting my truck to good use
E-mails from my TM friends

No comments: