Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1137


HappyUP!!! - par on 8
Why it happened - I scramble
Why it makes me happy - I hit my drive into a bunker. I have no chance for the green. All I can hope for on this par four is to knock it out, get within 100 yds of green, and try to make a bogey at worse. I hit a splendid shot out of the trap. My opponent had hit a great shot of his own. He was on in 2 with 10 feet for birdie. I was lying 2 just like him....but 80 yds from the stopper. I said, "if I knock this in, I'll give you the birdie for the tie." I KNOW that, as he watched my shot, he was going, "that's going in." My ball came to rest less than a foot from the hole. He missed the putt for a very unlikely tie. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - unexpected pick up line
Why it happened - I meet my buddy for coffee
Why it makes me happy - so, my friend......a former pastor and cutting edge leader in the in-home church movement, sees a gal across the way at Starbucks that he thinks he knows. She is somewhat attractive. He gives the big wave and, "Hi Lisa!" As soon as he does it, he realizes it isn't someone he knows.....and she realizes it too! Next thing you know, she comes up and starts chatting to us about having done the same thing. I was sitting there going, "hmmmm.....nice line!" (NO...it wasn't a line...it was an honest mistake...my buddy is a happily married man.....but it did give me ideas! LOL)

HappyUP!!! - Sudaphed
Why it happened - I think I have a sinus infection
Why it makes me happy - I got some relief today..............and I have high hopes for more of the same tonight as I try to sleep!

JollyJottings

Top Down weather
Sudaphed
Golfing with a nice couple
GREAT par on 8
Great up and down on 16
Outstanding 5 iron into 4
Great up and down on 5
Great up and down on 9
Hearing there is a new guitar hero in town
Coffee

No comments: