Sunday, March 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1155


HappyUP!!! - eagle
Why it happened - I hit a perfect 8 iron
Why it makes me happy - I was two shots behind my competitor. He bogeyed. I knocked my second shot in from 157 yds for an eagle. THAT turned things around in a hurry.

HappyUP!!! - clearing up confusion
Why it happened - communication
Why it makes me happy - I hate open loops with any of my friends. We tied one off today.

HappyUP!!! - new playing partners
Why it happened - we were only a twosome
Why it makes me happy - we got to play with a couple of nice guys that we know...but don't get to play with often.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - uh...it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it was just a stunning day

HappyUP!!! - found out I won a skin yesterday
Why it happened - I made a birdie on a tough hole
Why it makes me happy - I love cashing a check!

No comments: