Saturday, May 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 854

HappyUP!!! - afternoon ball striking
Why it happened - I went out for a second 18
Why it makes me happy - I didn't score well but I hit 12 greens from the gold tees. I hit a ton of quality shots giving myself a bunch of birdie opportunities....9-10 of them. A little work on the putter and we could be in business for club championship next week.

HappyUP!!! - putting/chipping practice
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy - I already had played 36 holes...but I had the discipline to go out and work on the short game.

HappyUP!!! - 1/2 sandwich
Why it happened - my golf buddy shared
Why it makes me happy - I was starving. There was one sandwich left on the drink lady's cart. My golf pal already had claimed it and offered me half. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - finding the keys
Why it happened - I fished through my bag again
Why it makes me happy - after 36 and practice, I faced the dilemma of not being able to drive home. I already had reached into my golf bag. There was a chance the keys had been left in a golf cart. One more pass....and HappyUP!!!...I was on my way home.

JollyJottings

Sleeping in a bit
36 holes
Putting/Chipping practice
Winning a fiver in the afternoon
Hitting 12 greens in PM...hybrid on 13...drive/8 iron 14...wedge on 15...6 iron 16...3 wood on 1... driver/5 iron on 2...5 iron on 3...hybrid on 6...6 iron on 7....wedge on 8...5 iron on 9

No comments: