Friday, May 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 825

HappyUP!!! - Driving range session
Why it happened - I needed practice
Why it makes me happy - I had started to regress from my last lesson. I worked on my grip and getting my hands a lot lower at address. Too bad the rain cut me short or I think I would have been all over it today.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows...it's May
Why it makes me happy - this is a freak storm that is going to bring rain here and snow to the mountains......anything is welcome to stave off the drought mongers that will be hitting us with that all summer

HappyUP!!! - call from an ex-co-worker
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - it's always nice to be thought of. He had some good information and we had a meaningful exchange. I like meaningful exchanges.

JollyJottings

Driving range session
Seeing a buddy out on the range
Finishing up the proctoring
Phone call from an ex-coworker
Chinese Food

No comments: