Wednesday, May 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 830


HappyUP!!! - breaking the grunge
Why it happened - it's been long enough
Why it makes me happy - after 3.5 days in bed and on the couch, I decided to spend one more lounging around just to be sure. I think I am done with this crap.

<----Stogie doing his job. He's a good sick kitty.

HappyUP!!! - Strawberries
Why it happened - I planted them and it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I have tons of them! ...some were actually ripe today. I took care of that. Delicious and looking forward to a killer harvest.

HappyUP!!! - appreciating health
Why it happened - I was/am sick
Why it makes me better - sometimes, it takes some bad times to appreciate the good. While my cold was not life threatening, it did serve as a good metaphor that you need to have valleys to appreciate peaks. It also got me to thinking, health wise, am I really experiencing peaks? There is a change in my thought process that needs to happen....and change is good.

No comments: