Saturday, May 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 847

HappyUP!!! - playing a tournament with long time friend, TE
Why it happened - I invited him
Why it makes me happy - TE had wanted to play with me. We couldn't get it done. He had never played in a tournament so he was nervous.....but he did great. We took second. He is going to get a gift certificate and doesn't know it. THAT will be another HappyUP!!! when I deliver it tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - good round...lots of great shots
Why it happened - I am playing better
Why it makes me happy - it was good to play good in front of my friend (see above). I increased my lead in our clubs Player of the the Year standings. Even with two 3-putts and 2 penalty strokes, I was only 2 over. I also made one of about 8 makeable birdies. My sights are on shooting in the 60's. It was out there today.....and is gettable in the near future.

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - it was part of the tournament
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't eaten all day....that burger and sausage on the side were delicious!

JollyJottings

Good warmup session
Par save on first hole
Wedge on second
Birdie on 4th
Par save on 6th
Par save on 10th
8 iron on 11th
Par save on 12th
Chutt on 13th
Wedge on 15th
Hybrid on 16th
Playing with my long time friend
Lunch
Seeing my buddy in the evening

No comments: