Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 851

HappyUP!!! - coffee with my friend
Why it happened - it's Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - we had an interesting conversation this morning. No, the world's problems weren't solved...but they were discussed. What you talk about, you bring about.

HappyUP!!! - a friend dropped back to play golf with me
Why it happened - he's a nice guy
Why it makes me happy - there were 5 guys that formed to play out at the club just before I got there. 5 is the max you can play...and they had a group of good players assembled. It's fun to play in a group like that. One of the guys saw I would be spanking it alone and gave up his spot in the big group and made a game with me. That was really cool. It got cooler when another guy drove out and joined us......and then two more did the same thing so we ended up with 5. That's neat stuff.

HappyUP!!! - two birdies....two skins...and another good round of golf
Why it happened - I'm playing better
Why it makes me happy - I matched my second best score at my club today. If I had a couple of putts/chips drop that hung on the lip or lipped out, I would have beaten my best easily. This is a really good time to start playing well.

HappyUP!!! - getting some errands/chores done
Why it happened - I put myself on a time crunch
Why it makes me happy - I may be able to knock the rest of the "to do" list out someday. HOPE is a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Coffee conversation
Getting up really early
Knocking off some errands/chores
Making a couple of birdies and picking up a couple of skins
One guy dropping back to play with me
Dinner

No comments: