Saturday, May 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 833


HappyUP!!! - best round on my course
Why it happened - it's been coming
Why it makes me happy - it came out of nowhere! Yes, it's been coming but I didn't think the good round would be so dramatic. My golf game has been suffering for two months.

<----It's a bit of a HappyUP!!! that I don't have to do this for a living

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - my setup and tempo were good
Why it makes me happy - when you can step into a trap and know you are going to hit it close, it's a great feeling. Then, when your wedge goes "thhhwwwapp" against the sand and you know that it's hit right, there are few things better.

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - I'm playing better
Why it makes me happy - three birdies today....and had good looks at 4 others. The birdie on 17 was great because that hole is tough....and my team needed that birdie. The 8 iron took off and just covered the flag.

HappyUP!!! - checking out the pool
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - it might be nice to have a pool to use so I may need to look into this situation.



JollyJottings

Best round on my course
Winning $10
Birdie on 17
Birdie on 12
Birdie on 13
Stopping by the pool
Players Championship

No comments: