Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 844

HappyUP!!! - my putter
Why it happened - I got home
Why it makes me happy - the trip to Monterey was a putting disaster. I thought that I had to do an overhaul of my putting stroke. No 3-putts and 29 putts back home confirmed my suspicions that I just didn't adapt to the weird putting environment down by the coast.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my buddy SK
Why it happened - he needed something
Why it makes me happy - I see SK a few times a year. We always have a great chat about the financial environment. Good company and food are HappyUP!!!s

HappyUP!!! - one ball from an ace
Why it happened - I hit a near perfect 6 iron
Why it makes me happy - I won a skin.....and almost had my first hole in one ever. It was also one of three birdies today. After three rounds without a birdie, it felt great to knock some down.

JollyJottings

My putting
Being back on my course
Golfing with my buddy, Lefleur
3 birdies
One ball from an ace
Coffee with my buddy
Breakfast with another friend
A very nice text message
Playoff basketball
Nutter Weed

No comments: